Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Quick Update

So, I am considering making a whole different web site for baby news because there are people who want easy access but i don't want them reading all this stuff. Don't know yet. Oh, and Ginger has hip problems, just what I need. Dumb woofer, if she had just not jumped all those fences and ran away so many times they might be less worn out.

Baby news. (after reviewing last few posts i realized i eluded to baby's secx but did not tell. ITS A GIRL. Or atleast we hope so since thats what they saw) She's a movin and a shakin. Dr couldn't find a heartbeat at this last visit (11/8/05) and i thought mine ahd stopped too. Upon further looksies through ultrasound we found she is just hanging out in the back and there is massive placenta and such between her and the belly, and she was squirming and rolling around in the ultrasound. Which, thankfully, may explain some of the back pain. Instead of kicking my belly and ribs it's just the spine. Hopefully she'll move up in the world and stop hanging back there. I have gained a whopping 4.5 inches on the belly but have yet to gain massive weight, only 3 pounds total. She's sucking the fat out of me and geting large though, still too big for her age.

Oh Dr put me on Zoloft. I am very close to killing my husband so he thought it best. Yes I know the side effects yadayada so dont preach at me(kim). Im not stupid and nieve and believe all the dr says but id rather have my sanity and marriage safe and deal with a crabby baby in the long run than give birth in prison. much better option as i see it. anyway, thats all for now, oh and i registered at babys r us, went a little crazy and lots of big stuff for family members to buy so dont look at that crap. Unless of course this is my brother in which case buy away. Talk to everyone soon.

1 comment:

HuianaSukari said...

no, i'm not going to say anything bad. Being sane is good. Getting excited. They couldn't get Munchkins heartbeat the first few ultrasounds either. (Or when I was in labor, actually. I had to have an internal monitor.) Anyway, I want to see you, and all the goodness, But I dont know when. I've already told my boss i'll need off in about 6 Months, so I'll at least be there then. We love you! K & L