Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Am I done yet?

So apparently I have been lazy in my writing, and i appologize. Between goin gback to work and agonizing over this pregnancy I have been a little bit preoccupied. BUT, all is well, so far. Second trimester so I have less to worry about but my doctor is determined to make me worry. I go in on the 26th for a follow up super ultrasound (not the one done in his office, the one at the perinatal lab)to make sure all is well after our scare. I am pretty sure everyone knows about that one...if not let me know and I will inform. I am trying to figure out how to get my other ultrasound pics up but they don't scan well, too dark. Oh, any even though it's a little early we MAY (stressing the may) be able to tell the sex next wednesday.

Anything else interesting? Not really, boring life stuff. Just trying to get through every day and make it to 40 weeks, 26 more to go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ack. trying to call. found out from mom. i was right, huh? lol. yay! ill call l8r.