
Me and David, eons ago, on Thanksgiving. I like this picture because we are both smiling (doesn't usually happen in our pics). He likes it because, well, he;s a guy and there is clevage.

My ABSOLUTE fav pic of David. He just looks so damn sexy.

I wanted one of my brother and this is one of my favs. This I think was a training exercise they were doing to keep busy. Don't they just look all intimidating.

MY PUPPY!!! I love Ginger. Isn't she the MOST adorable girl dog ever? Well, I am biased and I love her.
Ok Ok Ok. Now it's time for the kids, cause they are just so cute.

Jumping for Joy! I really don't know what she was doing but she looks funny.

Hugging Daddy, how cute. This was like the fifth picture she wouldn't hold still.
SWITCH BABBIES!!!

This is so old, from 2003 I think. But it is the only pic I can find of me and Lucas. I need more pictures of him anyway seeing as how he's getting bigger.

Lucas and Grandma. Even though I didn't take this one it's one of my favs. Don't kill me for putting it there Robin, its a good pic.

KISSY FACE!! Everytime Jade sees this picture she flips out and runs to hide her face. She's embarassed but I think it's the cutest damn thing ever. And they kissed like three times for the camera and she wasn't so shy then.

This is the 'hammiest' damn pic but I love it. Big smiles that day.

Princess Jade, Christmas 2003. She's so cute.

He wanted to drive. When he got the seatbelt on he thought he had it made and threw a FIT when I told him he had to get out. It was cute all the way up to the fit part.

All I can say about this pic is that it melts my heart.

Last but not least is Lindsey. This was hanukkah.

She was three here. Probably one of the best pics I have taken. Her mom still has this one up in her room.



1 comment:
Where are you? I am watching your blog for baby news...please update; your fan club needs to know!!!
xxxoooxxx,
Robin
Post a Comment