Friday, June 17, 2005

Two In One Month...I'm On A Roll!!

Oh lord. Why did I think I could take five classes in two months. I am losing my mind and I have only finished the first week. All day Monday through Friday and Jade on the weekends. How am I going to think? And David has her for two weeks coming up...sanity? One good thing on the school front, my F I had last semester is going to be changed to an Excused grade so my GPA will go from the 2.9 it made me have back to my 3.4. Now I can breathe again.

In other news, for those of you who don't know yet because I can't get you on the phone....I am moving. To the land of Far Far Away. Well, Fort Richardson probably. Don't know where there is? Think north, very very north. Arctic circle north, 1.5 hours from Anchorage, Alaska north. It's better than Germany which is where he wanted to go first. Uch. Dirty Germans. And no English, sob. We decided to wait until Jade is older to go overseas. Oh, why the sudden moving you may ask? He is going Active Army.

I will miss the little ones the most. All of them, Jade, Lucas, Lindsey. And my mom, on her good days. I'll miss the humidity (at some point I'm sure) and the 90 degree days. I'll miss the sun in the winter and the dark in the summer. I'll miss normal people who don't wear snow boots all year round. I'll miss road trips....SO MUCH. You can't really road trip there, water on three sides and Canada on the other. I'll miss my degree, only two semesters away from graduating and I am leaving. I'll miss everybody and everything. This is gonna be so hard. Ok, I'm depressed now, Later.

No comments: