Well, life happens as we all know. Busy and all. Not much happening. School ended, bastard grades. Schools starting again in two weeks. Uch. It's a never ending cycle. Especially for me I guess. I will never be out of school, how ironic, how sad. Well, I'll be done with college soon enough anyway. Well, for now. My Masters will be next, but hopefully I won't start that for another two years or so. Let my brain have a break.
So, today I am busy. Not that any of you care but I'm busy. Tedious crap as always. Laundry, Library, UMSL, Renissance. Already paid bills, one thing off my list. But I'm excited to go to the Renissance. We are 'scoping out' the place for the wedding. Funny, the chick Rose we are seeing, her birthday is the day of our ceremony, August 13. Kim too. Well, atleast Kim will be able to get drunk on her birthday!! And maybe she won't forget one of our anniversaries (SPL?). Ok, have to shower now and go do stuff. Ugh.
Wednesday, June 01, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment