Saturday, January 29, 2005

2 weeks, 1 day, 5 hours & 2 minutes

I'm going to lose my mind. I thought it would be worse than this, thank goodness it isn't, but I'm still gonna lose my mind. So I got the magic Dermablend stuff to cover the tattoo....doesn't really work. Fades it is more like it and the lady said she wouldn't even get it but I'd rather have it faded then glaring in my mothers face. One last thing I won't have to hear about. So I have my (head to toe) Tiara, Necklace, Bra, Swishy Poofy slip thing, Dress, Nylons, Garter, and Shoes. Am I forgetting anything? I am sure I am. Hair is at 9am that day until 1130 (1130!) for the three of us. And hopefully I will find somewhere open on Sundays that does makeup. Lisa is still on the prowl. Poor girl, just had her gallbladder removed and here she is running around doing all the crap I'm to nuts to do.

I think we are scheduled to go taste some cake tomorrow afternoon...or is tomorrow flowers? I don't even know my own schedule. Oh crap, it's not even tomorrow, that's later today. Uch. I am so fried.

Oh, and everything else...I keep forgetting about. School work, sooo behind (bad me). And now I am the Vice President of Membership for the University of St Louis Missouri National Education Association Students Board. Responsibility I hope I can handle. And the Delta Zeta chick called me back and I am supposed to go to the open house on Feb 5. If I do that too I'll have lots of mandatory stuff I have to go to. I forgot a lot of it was mandatory, so I may not do that, but I really wanna. I guess I'll just have to go and find out. Speaking of which I have a MNEA meeting in an hour and I should go get ready.

1 comment:

HuianaSukari said...

oh girl. i just really should be there. ttys.