Saturday, January 22, 2005

I am Definately NOT a Dog.

Ginger is weird. She will only eat when I am near the kitchen. Like now, not eating but giving me eyes that say "come over by the kitchen I am starving Mommy". The vet says because they are pack animals some dogs are just social eaters, and only social eaters. She will eventually eat but I wonder if she is starving all the time. (HAHA! A bite of food, yay!)

I am so the opposite. I don't like anyone to see me eat. I guess it's because before I would eat and eat and never stop kind of thing. But even now.... Like after my wedding we are going out to eat. I am ok around most of the people going but some I don't know if I can eat in front of. (Oh Lord I ended that with a preposition, don't tell my mother)And in white, so I am gonna be the stupid person putting five napkins in the top of her dress so I don't ruin it. Ach, I'll live.

1 comment:

HuianaSukari said...

lol, horror of all horrors! even worse, i'll beg you take pictures, even of you guys at dinner.