I hate school. I hate school. I hate school. I hate school. Oh yeah, by the way, I HATE SCHOOL!!!! I have to go to class in about an hour so I am actually going to have to keep this short. So I hate school. Let me tell you why.
IT SUCKS!!! My PE Activities class is ok. Gyllenborg is cool and we have fun. We actually have to get up in front of the class and teach a lesson though. Mine is on the eleventh. Oct 11th and I lost my lesson plan so I have to find the lesson online again and re-write it. Life is not fair. Oh, and I have to observe PE classes in schools, real ones that is, and that SUCKS! I went and did one of my observations today at McKelvey Elementary in the Parkway District. I used to work for the YMCA at McKelvey in their SACC program so it was fun to go back years later and see the kids growing. But it sucked because I had to be there at nine in the morning and Wednesdays are my sleeping in no class till eleven days. Grrr, now I'm gonna be tired and crabby.
Next is my English class, which I must go to soon. Two papers everyday and one essay basically every week from here on out. Sooooo much writing. I think it is a violation of one of those constitutional rights. Cruel and unusual punishment or something, do you realize how much writing that is?? A shit load of writing. Like everyday I am writing a paper and reading crap I don't feel like reading. I just want this class to be over NOW.
And of course my music class. BORING! I don't care about learning how to play the Autoharp or why students learn music the way that they do, I AM NOT A MUSIC TEACHER!!! Don't lecture me anyone, I know why I have to take it but that doesn't mean I can't bitch. It just sucks. She gives very vague lectures about why it probably happens this way or that and then expects us to learn it and apply it to lessons and analyze them. I am doing enough analysis in my English class; I don't need it in music too.
I HATE SCHOOL!!!!!!
And then there is work. I hate work. I am done. I don't want to do it anymore. Uch. Sitting in an office all day doing the same damn thing over and over. That's why I want to teach. Same type of stuff over and over but no office and lots of variety in material. Offices suck. Work sucks. I think I am going to retire.
David. Do I even have to go there? No, but unfortunately I am. He is coming home on Sunday for two weeks. I don't know how I feel about this yet. I am excited, yes. I get to inflict bodily harm upon him and that makes me happy. But we have to talk. I don't know that I want to talk anymore. I am pissed now just as much as I was before and talking about it is only going to make me more mad. Anyone see the logic in that? I do. He doesn't have a car...no insurance. So I guess I am the cab, which is ok, but not if I have to take him and his wife somewhere, which he is insisting on doing. I am sorry but do I want him spending anytime with her? No. Especially not after he ran up a $600 cell phone bill for me talking to her about me among other things he insists. Whatever. Not a happy camper. I woulnd't vote for him.
WHICH REMINDS ME!!!!!!! GO VOTE NOVEMBER 2!!!!!!!
I don't even care who you vote for (that's a lie yes I do but I won't tell you who to vote for) just go vote!
Ok, I think I am done. I feel sick now and I am going to be thinking about his dumb ass all day long now. Great, just ruined my day.
Wednesday, October 06, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment