So, boredom sucks. There is so much I could be doing, but just don't feel like doing. I hate the days I don't go to work. Uch. Bored. I can't too much more tigger and pooh but the rain is keeping us inside. I cleaned, sort of. I vacuumed the rooms I can get to. I refuse to do the dishes. The kitchen is a little funky at the moment and I don't even want to go in for a drink.
So, pregnancy huh? Whose great idea was that? Heartburn sucks. So bad my throat is constantly sore and I am endlessly chewing back the last meal I had. I feel like I am having panic attacks all he time from the chest pain. Anyway, it could be I am on the road to a serious meltdown of nuclear proportions. I love my child. I love my child. I love my child. I figure if I say it enough she won't drive me nuts. Fat chance, I get it, but it's worth a shot. What the heck am I going to do with 2 of them?
Nap time. Fun. Best part of the staying at home day. Later.....zzzzzzzzzzzz
Monday, April 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment