Ok, so for a girl we have Alexandra Caralyn Rusin but the boy one we are having difficulty with. Help me out and vote for one of these:
Benjamin Michael ( We started here and I am undecided...... )
Logan Michael
Jonathon Michael
Try it out, yell it like you would at a kid....say it lovingly, use the last name, everything. Let us know which you think is best.
Sunday, September 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I like the name Logan Michael it rolls off the tongue easily. And it is easy to yell if he is in trouble. An besides that it just sounds really cool. Who doesn't want their kid to have a cool name. Ok that is all i have to say about the subject. Signed the Daddy
Ehh, My Brother has a kid named Logan... I Like Benjamin Michael, but, I am a sucker for the 3 syllable/2 syllable form. Jonathon Michael, is also good, IMHO, I just like Benny a bit more than Jonny. Plus, you can get that extra pitch when yelling those too, extra emphasis on that last syllable, "Ben-ja-min Mi-CHAEL!" :)
There are to many Logans in school as it is. Half the first graders for the past 5 years have been Logans. How about using Lagan as the 2nd name, Benjamin Logan sounds cool. Just my 2 cents worth. love, Robin
Only problem with that is Michael is a family name we are trying to fit in there. Maybe pushing it in won't turn out to work, but I'd like to try...
Post a Comment