

Ok, so everyone be brutally honest. Is it ok? She took off 6-7 inches. I don't like how curly my hair is when it's short, but I keep hearing "It's cute", which to me means it's hiddeous and no one knows how to say so.
"If you want my autobiography, baby just ask me." -Ashlee Simpson
"If you want my autobiography, baby just ask me." -Ashlee Simpson
2 comments:
dont laugh, but I think you look alot like jessica biel in that picture. In other words, it's cute hair. it is just crazy to you because its been so long for so long. And its all shiny and healthy!
I like it and that should be all that matters. I love you the mostest and the bestest. To the end of the universe and back even. It looks good babe you know me and I wouldn't lie to you about your hair. Because I know how you feel about your hair. So yes it looks good to me and I agree with Kim. It looks a little Jessica Bielish. Kisses and hugs baby love ya bye bye
Post a Comment