Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Beware....Baby Making

If you don't wanna read about baby making then stop now. OK, so there was....this baby making deal today and tonight I see I am ovulating. Other than wanting to shoot myself I am wondering when I can test. I have NO idea when my LMP was, I am soooo irregular, and want to know when I can test. I guess two weeks, right? With Sam I tested six days before my next MP was due and it was positive immediately, so I am wondering if I can check that early again. See, we talked about this baby deal before he left and decided against it. Now, if I am pregnant then so be it, but once I ovulate I'm like super fertile, my problem is just ovulating. I'm stressing a little, and it's way premature, but damn it. Now I am gonna be stressed out for weeks. Uch, stupid sex. Can I give that up for Lent? Is it anywhere near Lent time? I need to look into this.

No comments: