My mother passed. What does that mean, she passed? She died. She is dead. She is no longer. It hurts. I don't even know what to do with the pain. And then, in a brilliant stroke of timing my husband left. So, now I have to figure out how to mourn my mother, my husband, my marriage and continue on with life for Samantha. I have no family now, I only had those two and they are gone. What's worse is when David left normally I would have gone to my mother, but she left just one day before he did. Yes, one day. The day I buried my mother, just hours after, my husband left. He came back for six days just to leave again today. And he's gone. I am a single mommy. Wow, there really are no words for how I feel right now. And no, don't ask because I am not ok, and I don't really think I will be for a long time.
There is only one light in my life, my Samantha.
http://samanthalorelei.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I know this is a bad time and I am sorry. Just keep on putting one foot in front of the other and press on. I have had bad times too and I am still here. Sometimes we have to go to the depths to appreciate the light. You are a strong person and I know you will find your way. You also have friends who really care about you and will be there when you need them, I am one of them. -Robin
yeah, shes right, were still here, and will be, no matter what. i checked samis blog first, so i didn't know. god, i'm so sorry. but you are, as she says, one of the strongest women i know, and with the cutest baby girl in the world, and i know you'll be okay. i'm definitely calling today... i was going to call you about your mom before, but didn't have a way, now i have a phone card, and can. i'm an ear who cares, if nothing else...
Post a Comment