
Getting ready! (ok, so when I look at this I think 'Anna Nicole Smith'. Uch, I really need to lose some weight.)

Isn't this the most adorable picture?!? I love it, my favorite of all. This is Lisa putting a necklace on her daughter Lindsey.

Lucas was still trying to warm up to me...he wasn't sure what to do. He was still the cutest little boy there ever was.

David at the Ketubah signing, it's the Jewish marriage contract.

Danielle at the Ketubah signing. Once again, am I really that big, wow!

This is the whole Wedding Party. Left to Right; Bottom: Lucas, Lindsey Middle: David Sr, Susan, Lisa Top: David Jr, Danielle

All the girls! Bottom: Susan, Lindsey Top: Danielle, Lisa

Me and my Mommy.

All the guys! Bottom: Lucas Top: David Sr, David Jr

Both David's.....Son and Father, how cute.

Danielle and the kids; Lindsey and Lucas.

Danielle and the kids; Lindsey and Lucas....in color!

Danielle and Lisa

David, Danielle, and Lindsey

The only picture of the actual ceremony that turned out. There we are under the chuppah.

This is everyone at dinner. Left to Right: Lindsey, Carmy, Sonny, David Sr, Mike, Dottie, Robin, Kim, Lisa

The cake cutting. Obviously David and Danielle.
So, the majority of my pictures were taken sideways like. I am gonna get the prints evened out if possibe. Anyway, here they are. there are a whole bunch but these are really the only ones that turned out so I thought I'd just put them all here.



2 comments:
honestly the best day of my life next to jade being born I was truly excited to get to marry my danielle. I love you the most honey. kisses
Awww! so sweet. its just too bad that so few turned out. its okay though. you look beautiful, even if you're pouty in the first picture. besides, you know david loves they way you look, and anywayy, if this meds keep having the side effects, you'll never know what'll happen.
Post a Comment