Saturday, December 04, 2004

Ugh!

I hate computers. HATE THEM!!! Why is our society so dependent on them? What did Americans do before we had them? Probably ran around like chickens with our heads cut off, nothing to do! Oh, and why do people feel it is necessary to put viruses on your ocmputers? That is so mean. Those guys need to get lives, or girlfriends, or something. Ridikerous. And then my cable was out cuz they made a freakin trench in front of the building. Assholes. Took four days!!! No TV no computer. So sad.

Life is going, still. Lots of christmas and hanukkah shopping. Over $2,000 total. Jade will be the most spoiled kid in the world. Too much stuff. David wanted it to be a good christmas. I never got a haul like this one....damnit. Anyway, finals on Monday and final papers due and all. LOTS of stufying to do. More later...if I have time.

1 comment:

HuianaSukari said...

this is why we have internet: http://www.bigredcape.com/demoreel-hampsterdance.html