Sunday, August 01, 2004

Happy Birthday!!

So today I am 22. I guess after 21 it really is not that big of a deal when you have a birthday. Well, until I hit 30 or 50. As far as gifts go, I got breakfast in bed, steak dinner, and two t-shirts. One of them says "I want to be Barbie....the bitch has everything!!". That is so fitting for me :-) My brother sent me a gift. He is a Specialist in the United States Army and serving in Iraq. Actually he was in Baghdad for awhile but he is at a base near by now, thank goodness. Anyway, he sent a wooden box from Iraq and it is super beautiful. It isn't something I would ordinarily buy for myself but it did make a wonderful gift and it's super special seeing as how it's from him. I'll put a link below if you are interested at all in reading what he is writting about his experience. So, it's the end of the day. I have to drive to Jefferson City tomorrow, not looking forward to that. I am preparing to send my boyfriend over to Iraq also. Anyway, I'll try to write more tomorrow when I get home. TTFN.

http://callnewspapers.com/ If you go to this link, on the left side you can search articles. Type in Avery and highlight Authors. All of the columns he has written are there. So far there are only four but they are interesting. I will eventually put some newer pictures of him up. He has lost so much weight!!

No comments: